Our vision is to make a positive impact upon the cities that make-up the Dallas/Ft.Worth metroplex area and the world around us by establishing Discipleship School's of Ministry and filtering into a LIFE Group - a place where all individuals and families can grow and flourish in their faith and discover God's perfect plan for their lives. A place for allowing God's touch to shape our lives every day and reach out to our world around us with the Gospel. Where developing the heart on the principles of God's Wisdom is paramount to reaching His best...Therefore, it will be our priority to teach these principles to every person as foundational and through a hands-on application.
To make a positive impact upon the world by continuing to serve as a world-wide Christian outreach through the local church helping people throughout the nations experience their "calling" that comes from faith in Jesus Christ and obedience to the Holy Spirit.
IBTC, is a Discipleship School birthed out of Potter's Wheel Ministries in 1998, a faith-based outreach ministry. Our existence is to win the lost to Jesus Christ. And everything we do evolves around the passion we have for Him, and this is the compelling force behind every door we knock, every family we meet, every outreach we organize and every life we impact with the Good News! Our mission is to take the Gospel of Good News to every alley, and in every neighborhood of our cities to reap a great harvest of souls. We do this by discipling and raising up ministries as the Spirit directs.
- We are called to help the Church disciple the nations. (Mt. 28:16-20)
- We are called and committed to serve the entire Body of Christ. (Eph. 4:1-13)
- We function in a balanced understanding that the Church must operate in the context of spiritual growth through prayer, and bringing every thought captive to the obedience of God's Word within our personal lives so as to fulfill the church's divine purpose individually and globally. (Eph. 6:12)
- We emphasize the purpose and power of authoritative intercessory prayer in reaching the lost for Christ. (Eph. 6:18; I Tim. 2:1-8)
- We choose to actively pursue what is in the heart of God - that none should perish, but that all should come to repentance and know the goodness of God's love. And that each person would know Him as the True and loving Father of all mankind. (II Pet. 3:9)
IBTC exists to impart a specific focus on developing people through the Word of God. We are dedicated to helping the local Church develop the hearts of people in every city and region mature and do the work of the ministry. Comprised of launching various small LIFE Groups trained through an IBTC School of Ministry to reach out into our cities. And through that means, implement a comprehensive strategy to effectively saturate those cities with the Good News of the gospel and extend the kingdom of God through an IBTC Discipleship training program and connecting it all to LIFE Groups with the sole intention of worldwide outreaches and to our local communities.